- 2 boneless chicken breasts.
- 3/4 cup steak sauce.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fussili or bowtie pasta.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes.
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, diced.
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced.
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes.
- 1 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing.
Marinate chicken breasts in steak sauce for 15 to 60 minutes. Grill until done and chop into bite−size pieces.
In a large pot of boiling water, add the bouillon cubes and cook pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, onion, avocados and tomatoes. Add salad dressing, mix and refrigerate until chilled. Stir in additional salad dressing when ready to serve, if desired.